We hope you all well and staying safe by staying in and following all of the Government guidelines!
All you need to do is have a look at the timetable below, decide which classes you want to do and then pop me a message on messenger (Rachael Wolstencroft) or via email to email@example.com and I will send you all the links you ask for, when you ask for them.
Thank you to everyone who continues to train in our classes. We hope you are enjoying them as much as we are. It’s wonderful to see all your lovely faces. You are all doing brilliantly and showing such resilience in these strange times especially when routine has gone out of the window. Those who continue to persevere with their karate and set goals will be the ones who come out of this feeling great when we are finally back in the dojo.
We absolutely smashed our target of 100 students training in our Easter Monday Masterclass. We actually managed 100 screens and 145 students training together! Outstanding stuff, thank you all!
If you haven’t tried one of our ZOOM classes, what on Earth are you waiting for? Come and get involved! I can’t tell you how wonderfully uplifting it is to see your fellow students and Instructors, all in their gi’s suffering together! It’s never too late to join the fun.
Once again, we’ve put together a timetable of over 50 classes with some special classes added this week. We’ve also added a couple more daytime classes as these are proving really popular.
NEW THIS WEEK…….
- Kata night – You can choose two Kata’s to study on Tuesday evening, we’ll be covering Heain Shodan right up to Sandan Katas!
- 15 yoga poses in 15 minutes with Emma Ginn Sensei followed by Stretching with Lee Sensei
- Old School Goju Ryu Katas with Mike & Leesa Sensei
- Shodan Syllabus Class with Mike Beckwith Sensei
- Nidan Syllabus Class with Paul Wolstencroft Sensei
- Morning training with Paul & Rachael Wolstencroft
- Jo Sysum Sensei is back 🙂
BACK FOR MORE…….
- Abs Blast Challenge with DJ Rachael Wolstencroft!
- Hench like Head arms class with Robert Head Sensei
- Callum’s Challenge with the super-fit Callum Sensei
- Skipping Masterclass with Lily Girault Sensei
The majority of you can train with your usual Instructor and we have listened to your comments and split the grade groups even further so that we can offer better tailored tuition. If your Instructor isn’t teaching a lesson for your grade group, feel free to book on with them anyway. The grade groups on Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays are just a rough guide, if you feel you want to challenge yourself to a higher grade class, go ahead and try it!
Classes cost £3.00 per session per household (regardless of how many people are training). This can be paid for by BACS transfer, details are below the timetable. The challenges are all free of charge. Remember if you are no longer earning, you are more than welcome to join our classes free of charge. We would much rather people be able to continue to train than take a break for financial reasons.
RTK ZOOM Timetable
Monday 20th April
- 10am-10.30am – Morning training with Paul Wolstencroft Sensei
- 6pm-6.40pm – White & Orange Belts with Louise Hopkinson
- 6pm-6.40pm – Red & Yellow Belts with Lee Edwards
- 6pm-6.40pm – Green & Purple Belts with Callum Miles
- 7pm-7.40pm – Purple & White Belts and Brown Belts with Debbie/Dave
- 7pm-7.40pm – 2nd Kyu’s & 1st Kyu’s – Mike Baron Sensei
- 7pm-7.40pm – Black Belts – Rachael Sensei
- 7.45pm-8pm – Skipping Practise with Lily G Sensei (Challenge Class – Free of Charge)
- 8pm-9pm – Instructor Training with Paul W Sensei
Tuesday 21st April – Special Kata Night
- 10am-10.30am – Morning training with Kyle & Lola Stoneclough Cadet Leaders
- 5pm-5.40pm – all grades welcome with Jon Curtis Sensei
- 6.30pm-7.10pm – Heian Shodan & Heian Nidan with Callum Miles Sensei (recommended for Beginners, Orange Belts & Red belts)
- 6.30pm-7.10pm – Heian Sandan & Heian Yondan with Helen & John Dolan (recommended for Yellow & Green Belts)
- 6.30pm-7.10pm – Heian Godan & Tekki Shodan with Rob Sensei (recommended for Purple & Purple and White Belts)
- 6.30pm-7.10pm –Bassai Dai & Junro Shodan with Mike Baron Sensei (recommended for Brown Belts, 2nd and 1st Kyu’s)
- 6.30pm-7.10pm – Junro Nidan & Junro Sandan with Rachael Wolstencroft Sensei (recommended for Shodans)
- 7.15-7.30pm – Abs Blast with Sensei Rachael (Challenge Class – Free of Charge)
- 7.30pm-8.15pm – Nidan Katas: Empi, Kanuku-Dai & Jion with Mike Beckwith Sensei (recommended for Shodans)
- 7.30pm-8.30pm – Sandan Katas: Gankaku, Jitte, Hangetsu (recommended for Nidans and above)
Wednesday 22nd April
- 10am-10.30am – Morning training with Grace & Izzy Baron Standish Cadet Leaders
- 5pm-5.40pm – Broadoak Class with Dave Smith Sensei
- 6pm-6.40pm – White & Orange Belts with Nicole Chadwick Sensei
- 6pm-6.40pm – Red & Yellow Belts with John O Donavan Sensei
- 6pm-6.40pm – Green & Purple Belts with Lily Girault Sensei
- 7pm-7.40pm – Purple & White Belts and Brown Belts with Lorraine Sensei
- 7pm-7.40pm – 2nd Kyu’s & 1st Kyu’s – Jo Sysum Sensei
- 7pm-7.40pm – Black Belts – Dave & Debbie Sensei
- 7.45pm-8pm – Old School Kata Night with Mike and Leesa Sensei – Relive the Goju Ryu years (Challenge Class – Free of Charge)
- 8pm-8.40pm – Nidan Black Belt and above – Paul W Sensei/Mike Beckwith Sensei
Thursday 23rd April
- 10am-10.45am – Morning training with Rachael Wolstencroft Sensei
- 5pm-5.40pm – all grades welcome with Jon Curtis Sensei
- 6.30pm-7.10pm – all grades welcome with Dave & Debbie Sensei
- 6.30pm-7.10pm – all grades welcome with Helen Finney Sensei
- 6.30pm-7.10pm – all grades welcome with Rob Head Sensei
- 7.15-7.30pm – ‘Hench Like Head’ Arm Strength Training with Rob Sensei (Challenge Class – Free of Charge)
- 6.30pm-7.10pm – all grades welcome with Mike & Leesa Beckwith
- 6.30pm-7.10pm – all grades welcome with Emma & Daryl Sensei
- 6.30pm-7.10pm – all grades welcome with Helen Dolan Sensei
- 6.30pm-7.10pm – all grades welcome with Lorraine Sensei
- 7.30pm-8.15pm – Shodan Syllabus only with Mike Beckwith Sensei
- 7.30pm-8.15pm – Nidan Syllabus Class with Paul Wolstencroft Sensei
Friday 24th April
- 10am-10.30am – Morning training with Jaime & Amy Cadet Leaders
- 6pm-6.40pm – White & Orange Belts with Lorraine Sensei
- 6pm-6.40pm – Red & Yellow Belts with Rachael Sensei
- 6pm-6.40pm – Green & Purple Belts with Rob Sensei
- 7pm-7.40pm – Purple & White Belts and Brown Belts with Mike & Leesa Sensei
- 7pm-7.40pm – 2nd Kyu’s & 1st Kyu’s with Dave & Debbie Sensei
- 7pm-7.40pm – Black Belts with Paul Wolstencroft Sensei
- 7.45pm-8.15pm – Elastic Emma’s 15 Yoga poses in 15 minutes followed by Stretching with Lee Edwards Sensei (Challenge Class – Free of Charge)
Saturday 25th April
- 10.30am-11.30am – all grades welcome with Paul W Sensei
- 10.30am-11.30am – all grades welcome with Daryl & Emma Sensei
- 10.30am-11.10am – all grades welcome with Gary Pratley Sensei
- 10.30am-11.10am – all grades welcome with Lorraine Sensei
- 11.30-11.45am – Callums Challenge – Who can defeat the Mighty Miles???? (Challenge Class – Free of Charge)
How to book on:
Send the name of the student who will be training an which class/classes you’d like to book onto:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please save the email address or my reply and your link may end up in JUNK)
Facebook Messenger: to Rachael Wolstencroft
Please don’t message me and say – same ones as last week as it will take me a long time to retrieve the correct information.
When you request your classes, I will confirm your place and send you your requested links in one go.
Each class will have 25 screen limit so that we can offer feedback whilst you train except for Monday when we will be having 100 screen limit.
You’ll need your karate uniform and belt, a laptop, smartphone or tablet with a fully functioning camera and audio. Once the class begins the instructor will mute all the participants and you will only be able to hear the Sensei.
Payment for classes
There will be two options for payment, pay as you go or unlimited monthly pass.
Online Classes will cost £3 or £30 a month for unlimited training. This is not per person, this is per household. If you have a standing order in place and haven’t cancelled it, please reduce your standing order to £30.
Payment can be made to our RTK account:
Account Name: Red Tiger Karate LTD
Account Number: 06954375
Sort code: 09-01-50
We will use this as an honesty box, if you cannot afford to pay at this time, please just book on and train anyway. We would prefer that you still take part than stay away because you are currently unable to afford it.