Cadet Leaders, Latest News

****Cadet Leader Class and Club Grading Postponed due to the weather****


After careful consideration we have decided to postpone our Cadet Leader and Assistant Instructor Class and the Rochdale Grading until next Sunday 25th March.


This is due to adverse weather conditions in Rochdale, Bury and the surrounding areas.


Students who have paid for grading may request a full refund at their next class or their grading payment may carry over to next weeks grading or the April Grading.


Fingers crossed we we will be able to run both events at Matthew Moss and I will be able to confirm this tomorrow.


We apologise for any inconvenience/disappointment caused, but in the interests of the safety of our students and families, we believe it is the right thing to do.