It is highly recommended that all brown and black belts try to attend these courses.
If you have never attended a brown and black belt course before, there is nothing to worry about. We understand that everyone is there to learn and improve. There is no extra pressure and you will find that you will cover much more of the advanced syllabus than you would in a public class.
These courses aim to improve your karate by:
- Offering advanced tuition from the highest ranking and most experienced Instructors in the Club
- Learning and breaking down Dan Grade or Brown Belt Katas
- Learning and practising advanced kumite drills with other students at the same or a higher level
- Focusing on teaching in small groups (more attention offered by the Sensei)
- Kyu Grade students training alongside Instructors
- Increasing fitness and stamina through core and strength exercises
- Offering a more disciplined and focussed learning environment
Above all, you will learn nothing if you stay at home! Take advantage of our courses and you will see your karate improve at a more rapid rate.
Our next Red Tiger Brown and Black Belts courses will be held in Bolton on the following date:
Saturday 17th June 2017 at:
The National Taekwondo Centre
Ten Acres Lane Sports Complex
Ten Acres Lane
Black Belts and Brown Belts will train together in the same session from 1pm-3pm.
It costs £7.50 per person and you just turn up and pay on the day. No need to pre-book.
There will be a pre-grading at the next Brown and Black Belt course. Students hoping to attempt Shodan or Nidan on 30th July will need to attend.